- Amorphous structure with a continuous operating temperature of 115 C
- High rigidity, hardness ans toughness over a wide temperature range, from -150 C to + 135 C
- Excellent coloring possibilities
- Transparent and high gloss in its natural form
- Flame retardant qualities
- Limited chemical resistance, particularly sensitive to microspray, formation and hydrolysis
- Sensitive to fractures
Polycarbonate (PC) is an amorphous structural plastic with a glass transition tempreature of 150 C. Polycarbonate has properties such as high stiffness and toughness up to 135 C. Glass fiber filled PC grades have a very good crawler resistance up to 145 C and an excellent impact resistance.
INFINO® is our partner LOTTE Chemical’s leading engineering plastics brand, symbolizing the company’s commitment to creating new values and pursue diverse possibilities for customers.
INFINO® is manufactured in an eco-friendly manner, thus possessing various products with outstanding heat stability and machinability.
Let us tell you more about Polycarbonate (PC)
Explore more of our materials
There are a lot of different materials in the plastics industry. Explore more of the materials we work with and offer to always ensure high quality for our customers.