Area Sales Manager in Denmarkapril 26, 2023
Are you our Area Sales Manager in Denmark?
Mape Plastics are one of the leading distributors of raw materials for the plastics industry in the Nordic region. We act as a knowledgeable partner that offers everything from volume to engineering plastics, as well as high-performance thermoplastics.
To support our continued growth, Mape Plastics are now looking to hire an Area Sales Manager in Denmark who will be a part of our Nordic expansion.
As Area Sales Manager in Denmark, you’ll drive sales and project activities across the Danish market. With a focus on developing the business, you realize sales and projects towards potential customers and existing key customers.
In this position you are offered a responsible, independent, and enjoyable role in a personal family business with great development opportunities. You take overall responsibility for sales on the Danish market and ensure that Mape Plastics continue to gain market share in Denmark.
We believe you have a passion for sales and business. You’re not afraid of throwing yourself into new contexts, and are a true professional in meetings with customers. With a curiosity about the customer’s unique needs, you’ll enjoy delivering solutions that meet and exceed their expectations.
- Driving sales activities
- Lead sales projects from start to goal
- Engaging new customers and sales channels, whilst maintaining and developing existing customer relationships
- Sales opportunity forecasting
- Develop and implement sales strategy plans for Denmark in collaboration with Managing Director
- Relevant education and/or work experience.
- Relationship builder with excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to convince others.
- Business mindset with focus on results.
- Fluent in English and Danish.
- Driver’s license (B)
It’s a bonus if you have
- Experience working in the plastics industry.
- Experience in technical sales.
- An interest in product development, materials and new innovations
- You’ll be part of a successful company with ambitious goals
- Employment with salary, pension and health insurance
- Healthy work culture – We aim for a good balance between work and private life, where you should feel good and have fun at work.
The role is based in Denmark. A natural part of the job is to visit customers across the Danish market.
Mail any questions about the job to email@example.com